On 24th-25th February, we will be pleased to launch to officially launch DCU’S first Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence: REBUILD. In what promises to be an exciting and packed, two-day conference.
We are proud to announce Paschal Donohoe, Eurogroup President & Ireland’s Minister of Finance, as our keynote speaker.
Thursday 24th February
- 14:00 – 14:30 CET: Launch of REBUILD Centre by Federico Fabbrini, Full Professor of EU Law, DCU. Opening Keynote by Pascal Donohoe, Eurogroup President & Irish Minister of Finance
- 14:30 – 16:00: Panel 1 – Next Generation EU (NGEU) & Europe’s Economic, Monetary and Banking Union
- 16:00 – 16:30: Break
- 16:30 – 18:00: Panel 2 – Governance: How does the NGEU work?
Friday 25th February
- 10:00 – 11:00 CET: Panel 3 – Values: What are the Criteria & Principles Shaping NGEU?
- 11:00 – 12:30: Panel 4 – The Future of the Rule of Crisis: Beyond Dialogue and Conditionality
- 12:30 – 13:30: Final Roundtable Debate – The Future of NGEU
Please read the full event programme below for more information on the conference, as well as a brief description of the aims and objective of the new REBUILD Centre.
Please also register for both days seperately below.